[at-l] Re: My guess where they'll film the Redford/Newman

I sincerely hope that if this movie is made, that it will be shot on
the real AT.  And I hope that the publicity that emerges will lead to
a lot of fundraising opportunities and success for the ATC in its
mission to protect the Trail.  And I hope it is a fun movie to watch.

Is there any reason to hope for something different?

Happy trails,

Solar Bear