[at-l] OT: International Airfare

No particular sites, but keep waiting as there usually are sales for September travel. You just have to wait another few weeks to start seeing them. When I backpacked through Europe I flew to Ireland very cheap in September. Remarkably, trips to Ireland are quite inexpensive all the time now, it seems to me. Maybe a trip there and a ferry and train ride to Italy would be cheaper. Worth looking into. Just takes about 2 days longer to get where you are going.

Paul Magnanti <pmags@yahoo.com> wrote:Ok..the situation. I priced a ticket to Rome from
Denver. The price was ~$500 a month ago.

Now it is nearly $1000! Ouch.

Anyone know of some sites that may have less expensive
options for international travel? I thought flying in
September would have cost less. No dice. Also thought
I'd be smart and purchase the ticket when I had the
cash...Ha!

May have to rethink my travel plans... :(