[at-l] Hikin in the Heat

Right on!
These little woods walks are what keep me sane now that the pace of my
life has picked up post-hike.
I can get back to a slow mental rhythm for awhile and just veg along.
I do mine early in the morning, before the sun crests the horizon if
possible. If I don't stay up too late the night before.
;-)
It's probably good for my physically, but more valuable right now is
the mental aspect.
Or rather, the lack thereof.
Shoe of the Pines

--