[at-l] Condiments anyone?

So was the specimen cup used or new?  Would it make any difference to a thru-
hiker.  I found a place, a couple of years ago, that would sell you just about anything
in those little single serving size packages, unfortunately on had to buy a case and a
case contained 500 packets!!!  Reminds me of the story (I may of heard it on the
list) of some0one buying many cases of Eamen Noodles, only to learn to hate them
ater eating them for only a short period of time.  He(/she?) had many (10?)
unopened cases.  Guess I will never buy anything by the case (except for beer).

Bob D.