From: "George (Tin Man) Andrews" <tinman@antigravitygear.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 10:02 AM
Subject: [at-l] Condiments anyone?

Don't get excited Felix and no wise cracks about ribbed, etc.

Has anyone ever compiled a list of available condiments in the individual
plastic packages suitable for the trail?  If not, here's the first shot.

McDonalds has Salsa in hot and mild that's pretty good.
KFC (i think) has margarine.
Chick Fil A has lemon juice and Texas Pete hot sauce.
Hardees has honey.

Anyone have any favorites to add to the list?

Tin (cheap-skate) Man