[at-l] tolerance

On this, my hiking friend, we do agree!  The only person I can control is "ME" and if I fail that, then I've failed more than just myself, I've failed those around me who are watching me.

Coosa (and I tend to just get quiet and back off rather than be aggressive -- except maybe in print.)
  From: Jim Bullard

  True, but I am in control of how *I* react. If my day is ruined because someone else is inconsiderate or rubs me wrong I have no one to blame but myself. If I get into a nasty confrontation over their behavior, I am as much to blame as they are. I try to be considerate of others and communicate what I feel is important civilly and I recognize that a few won't 'get it' no matter how hard I try. There's no point in my getting bent out of shape over it. It just is.