[at-l] interesting website - walking related

http://www.bikewalk.org

While not specifically AT oriented, it appears to me that they've done a lot of study on the methods which work to advocate for bike ways and walk ways.

Mayhap the ATC & hiker communities could use some of their techniques in our own advocacy for trail protection.  (Specifically Visions and Goals)

Coosa
I'm in the market for a cycle for FS Road use.  Any suggestions?  I'm leaning to the hybrid Specialized Crossroads Women's.