[at-l] I Rise to the Answer Challenge! :)

Don't know much about the gory details of the particular Plum Creek
buying and reselling of lands, but I do know that our efforts are well
spent sending money NOW to the Maine Appalachian Trail Trust (I think I
got the name right) and other great local land trusts with ties to the
AT in order to help buy up lands near the AT as quickly as possible . .
. 'cause - generally speaking - the price does go up over time, so the
more we can buy from willing sellers NOW, the better! :)

b/t/w, about that typing nekkid, does typing in yer BVDs count? :)

thru-thinker
[clark]