[at-l] More Musings Sparked by Recent Digest Reading

In a message dated 6/25/2005 9:46:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:
*
*
*
So I invite Mr. Watt and Mr. Moyers to break bread with me
*
*
*

         I think it is clear what is threatening the Appalachian Trail. It
isn't anger or harsh words.

        I don't think it is productive to spend most of our effort at
discussing trivial details of conflicts, speech habits, or attitudes. These are
deliberately removed issues designed to attract most of the energy in order to
dodge what is really needed.

       It's our system that is killing nature. We are trained to honor and
respect our system, but it's the culprit...

*