[at-l] Do'in the AT...

I will add that at times Jim can be pretty modest.  I highly recommend that you go to
the link below and read the thru-hiker papers.

>http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/

His charming wife writes great journals, but her AT hike is not posted.  I would
suggest that you look at the journals posted on

www.trailjournals.com

July 15th?  Hotter than hell in PA with very little water (describes last week).  South
bound would not be too bad, cooler weather.  I really don't like hiken with anybody
so I would prefer a southbound hike (fewer people hiking south bound)..
Disadvantage you will be hitting the middle atlantic states during hunting season.
Wear orange.  Oh yes, it can get very cold in the southern mountains in the fall and
winter.

Grey Owl

Sorry not an ex Marine.

US Army