[at-l] Was: Subject banned by Ryan Now: A trail goes through it

By definition if a trail, road etc. goes thru it it is not a wilderness.

I am getting tired of this line of reasoning.  There is very little wilderness left in the
world today and most of that is at either pole or at the bottom of the ocean (Yeah I
know that the ocean makes up 70 % of the surface area of the planet, just want to
see you thru hike it without SCUBA gear).

Back to hikin'

Grey Owl