[at-l] "Human crap"

"RNR seems to continue to think - and argue - that the trail exists for
itself and for no other purpose, which is simply silly," Shane.

If he truly thinks that, it is silly. But I doubt if in fact he does, since he has hiked most or all of the trail and worked for many years as a maintainer, both of which strike me as "humanocentric" in nature, though frankly the word is not in my dictionary -- the 10th Merriam Webster Collegiate -- which I bought a couple of years ago specifically to reply meaningfully to Jim O, who is a stickler for precise meanings. Perhaps I should have ignored the remaindered 10th and purchased the latest edition.

Weary