From: PUDSCRAWLER@aol.com
To: Slyatpct@aol.com; at-l@backcountry.net
Sent: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:55:30 EDT
Subject: Re: [at-l] Sad news

In a message dated 6/15/2005 9:45:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:

> In a message dated 6/14/2005 6:01:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:
>
> >   They look like they have the in-hike "perma-grin".
> >  Strange, they look familiar. Maybe I saw them during a maintenance
> >  trip?
> >

> Perhaps you did meet them during a maintenance trip, but they look familar
> because that's how we'all would like to look or be.  Happy and unencumbered.
>
> Sly

And with a life partner/spouse whom we love.

They were so in sinc that you wouldn't think of them individually unless you
made an effort to do so.  Their common purpose in life was to live healthily,
to exercise, to eat right, to eat organically.  It is part of their glow.