[at-l] Shane, Shane

And of course, to get rid of that possibly disturbing odor, BOUNCE SHEETS! And in a pinch, I'll bet that bounce sheets burn really well.

greyowl@rcn.com wrote:Everclear everclear, 190 proof, drink it with some OJ and you will never eat again.

Grey Owl

Actually after hiking behind some thru hikers I think that we have the opportunity to
utilize the gases emitted by flatulence (i.e. Spinal Tap's Break Like the Wind'). Eat a
lot of beans, produce gas to cook them by. Tinman have I got an idea.....