[at-l] Shane, Shane

Everclear  everclear, 190 proof, drink it with some OJ and you will never eat again.

Grey Owl

Actually after hiking behind some thru hikers I think that we have the opportunity to
utilize the gases emitted by flatulence (i.e. Spinal Tap's Break Like the Wind').  Eat a
lot of beans, produce gas to cook them by.  Tinman have I got an idea.....