[at-l] at-l] My first overnite hike

Roo, sometimes those YapYaps are called FruFrus -- depends on the breed.

Welcome to the company of backpackers.

BTW, if anyone living within driving distance of Damascus is interested in adopting a grown Jack Russell Terrier (Jackie is the name she answers to), I have a friend with one to give away.   (Jackie was dropped off at my friend's house by the owners who abandoned her.  My friend has four other dogs.)   The dog is friendly, great company, and loves people.  Would make a great Trail Dog and is large enough to carry a very small saddle-pack.

Email me off line and I'll get you the phone number.

Coosa
("Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it" ~ Pope John Paul II The Great)