[at-l] Jim/Bob/everyone else involved - let it go.

My blog now has a disclaimer.

PLEASE, Jim, Bob, everyone:  let it go.  We won't agree 100% on everything.  We CAN NOT agree 100% on everything.  Why do you think there are so many Outdoor Gear Manufacturers out there and so many alcohol stove inventions?  And why so many new Cottage Industries cropping up all the time making essentially the same gear in a different configuration?

No one's mind is going to be changed -- why do we continually dredge up "cell phones" and "hiking poles" and "dogs on the trail" and "guns" and "purist vs other" etc., when we know we'll end up drawing lines in the sand and defending 'our' way as the 'right' (or in the case of progressives, the 'left') way?  And in the end, it doesn't really matter, does it?

What does matter?  Someone want to make a list of what really does matter to this group?

Coosa