[at-l] gearing up for my first sectoinal hike

The AT in Shenandoa National Park. Scenic, graded and therefore fairly
easy, but not boring. Lots of bailout points if needed, and many places
to nibble and therefore keep packweight low. Spectacular in leaf peak in
mid October. Lots of water sources. A great gear break-in hike.

- Greenbriar