[at-l] Policing the trail...

First,  I am not anti-ALDHA.  That's a very low blow.
Second, I did hike with RnR (dayhike -- no backpacks.)  Out of respect
for his right to privacy, I'm not about to discuss his medical
condition or hiking fitness.
Third, RnR was an active poster on the list during a previous time of
my participation.  I won't say that I always agree with the way he
expresses himself, but his POV and mine on the issues of the Trail
rarely diverge, hence my support of him.
Fourth, if I respond to a post with a contrary viewpoint, it means I
disagree with the poster, but I respect and value that poster him or
herself.  For those posters whom I don't respect, I can't in good
conscience respond to their posts for there would be nothing useful
gained by it.  I've only put one lister here presently on that
exclusive list. (No, I'm not saying.)
Fifth, I'll be here as long as the experience is constructive.  I'd
rather make friends than enemies.  The tone of the posts will tell me
when to remove myself.  I must say I'm disappointed with your tone
thus far TJ.  I consider us friends despite our differences of
opinion.  I'd prefer to keep it that way.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear