[at-l] Policing the trail...

Fifth, I'll be here as long as the experience is constructive.  I'd
rather make friends than enemies.  The tone of the posts will tell me
when to remove myself.  I must say I'm disappointed with your tone
thus far TJ.  I consider us friends despite our differences of
opinion.  I'd prefer to keep it that way.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear

That's twice that you've made a not-so-veiled threat to un-sub if we don't
behave up to your standards/expectations/whatever. The tone of your posts
can get quite politician-like, though
I can't really claim surprise at that.

I can only hope that I'm that one guy that's on your ignore list. I believe
that you just made it to being the third one on mine. You're the first one
that I've felt like being openly disagreeable with since before the last
election.

We're a big, raucous, sometimes disagreeable family here. Good luck at
getting us to behave the way that you want.

If you board-member types want to understand us hiker types a little better,
you should ditch the condescending attitude and hike a bit more. It'd
probably be really good for you.

The "new improved" super-de-dooper-de ATC that's coming soon? For all the
fancy talk, there aren't a lot of high expectations from the folks out here
on the ground. You don't know us. You never did. You never wanted to. It's
certainly not expected to get better.

But then again, I'm just hiker trash. What do I know?

Happy trails
Hasta la pasta
What the **** ever

NightGroucher