[at-l] THE ATC & Membership therein - a bit longish

Well now, seems like this is part of the problem the ATC has had all along---ya need to speak plain English, Honey!  Talk about
communication gaps...... LOL  Ifin ya'd said all that in the first place, I wouldn't have been so ready to go on a crusade to have
ya 'lected Prez.  Darn, now I gotta go tell all those hikers to get the bayonets off the end of their Lekis.  ;-)

The unhealthy cynicism you see here is derived from the ATC itself due to that "more of the same" and ineffective it was.  But, I am
excited about seeing these new changes with the ATC.  I hope they make me change my mind and renew my membership.  I was only in it
for a year, and was dismally disappointed and decided that my membership fees were put to better use by paying for hiking gear for
my girls.

I'll wait and see how this goes.  Should prove to be interesting.  Here's to a new and "vigorous" ATC.  May it bring positive
changes to the hiking community and the trail itself.

Tenacious Tanasi
   (Shelly Hale)