[at-l] Was a bunch of self-serving Bitching, Now Bryson-Katahdin

I could say a lot of positive thing about Bryson's book, but
there are those who have locked themselves into a box and
absolutely refuse to listen to other lists members opinions.
Instead they go after the messenger.  So everyone lets take
a big breath and move on to somethin else.

I have been asked to visit an operation in Maine for a couple
of days.  I am trying to figure out if I can arrange the meeting
for a thursday and Friday so that I have the weekend for
climbin Katahdin.  June and early July are out of the question,
along with early August, so when is it a good time to climb
the mountain (besides at the end of a thru hike)?

Grey One