[at-l] Current Thru-Hikers

Also, on Thursday night, there were two packs stolen from The Place.  Both were hikers who were tented on the lawn.  As I understand it, the thief actually reached into the tent.  Other things have also, apparently, gone missing from The Place as they had a warning sign up.

-Astrogirl

The first time I went to Trail Days ('00), I was tented "down by the river" where they don't let people camp anymore.  The very first night, some local kids stole my backpack from my vestibule.  People on the list were absolutely wonderful, sharing their meds with me, since mine were gone, asking how things were going, helping me regroup enough for the week-end.  I'm eternally grateful.  It was my first face-to-face introduction to many of the people on the list who are great friends now.  If I haven't said it 20 times before, Thank You!

anklebear