[at-l] Current Thru-Hikers

On May 2, 2005, at 15:28, PUDSCRAWLER/M@aol.com wrote:

> Yesterday I shuttled Jax from Albuquerque (whom I had met at Damascus),
> Batman, and Fatty from Partnership Shelter to Walmart, Marion,
> Virginia, and back.
> Also, Lion King grabbed a ride in the opposite direction from
> Partnership to
> the Baptist hostel at Troutdale.  Rodeo called for a ride, but I
> couldn't
> schedule it.  Also, Northman.

I'll have a lot more to say about this later, but I haven't had a
chance to go through my journals and pictures and update my website
yet.

I hiked from Erwin to Damascus in the last week.  I met in this
section, while my memory is fresh:

Bravo
Sam-I-Am
Origami
Spicy Thigh(s?)
OC1
Swift
Peanut
Six-Piece
Ribeye
Drumstick
Thrifty
KTR
Lost Baggage (LB)
Jersey Fresh
Seeker
Spitfire
Guideless
Hopeful Hiker
Wiggy
Curly
Sugaree
Feather
Ox
York
Clearwater
Bear Bait
Lazlo
Mr. Sweepers
Sparks
Moonpie
Mother
Sensei

Prometheus did some very welcome trail magic at the 19E crossing.

That's all I can come up with at the moment.  I spent the most time
with Bravo, Sam-I-Am (you reading this Felix?) and Origami.

Also, on Thursday night, there were two packs stolen from The Place.
Both were hikers who were tented on the lawn.  As I understand it, the
thief actually reached into the tent.  Other things have also,
apparently, gone missing from The Place as they had a warning sign up.

-Astrogirl