[at-l] snoring

--- TrailR@aol.com wrote:
> of rain). The farts  &
> snores
> & such are just something I put up with, they are
> part of the human
> interaction
> I enjoy.

Which is cool...but I don't see you loudly complaning
about it. :)

Which is the point the three of us all made: If you
want to use a public place you have to put up with
everything in a public place!

Hotdog choose to embrace it...
Ga Dog can take it or leave it..
I choose to avoid it when possible... (damn Western
soloist hiker than I am. :D)

But all three of us recongnize that shelters are a
public place and all the good and bad that comes from
being in a public place for sleeping. We deal with
this fact in our own fashion.

You know....I do not care for rap music. Was quite
upset when they played rap music at a rap concert.
Very upset! ;-)

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com