[at-l] snoring

In a message dated 5/7/2005 1:26:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pmags@yahoo.com writes:

---  TrailR@aol.com wrote:
> of rain). The farts  &
> snores
> & such are just something I put up with, they are
> part of  the human
> interaction
> I enjoy.

Which is cool...but I don't see you loudly complaning
about it.  :)

Which is the point the three of us all made: If you
want to use a  public place you have to put up with
everything in a public place!

Hotdog choose to embrace it...
*
I'm sure there were parts of shelter living that sucked, just as
there were people on the trail that acted like jack-asses
sometimes.
But it's amazing how hard I have to think to remember the bad
times, and how easy the good times flow into my brain.
It could be damaged brain cells... Or maybe life's too short
to sweat the little stuff... And it's all little stuff. :-)

Ga  Dog can take it or leave it..
I choose to avoid it when possible... (damn  Western
soloist hiker than I am. :D)

*
Dang night hiking, soloist, ultra marathoning, western hikers....
Yes, I'm jealous.... :-(

But  all three of us recongnize that shelters are a
public place and all the  good and bad that comes from
being in a public place for sleeping. We deal  with
this fact in our own fashion.

You know....I do not care for rap  music. Was quite
upset when they played rap music at a rap concert.
Very  upset! ;-)

*
VERY UPSET! ;-)

hotdog