[at-l] Was Snoring - Now Moving on... VA Creeeper Trail

In a message dated 5/5/2005 11:10:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
glendahubbard@yahoo.com writes:

I did  move on, I didn't dwell on it AND I was just
replying to someone who asked  a question about it and
I shared my experience.  YOU MOVE  ON!!!

*

Gheesh.... Take a deep breath...
Consider me moved on.... Gladly.
zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Stupidity & determination?
Hmm... Maybe not...

How about Toxic shirts in the morning.... No, may remind people of
Shell-no eee's breakfast... ;-)

Maybe talk about the Va Creeper Trail?

Anyone bringing a bike to trail days?
Looks like some nice riding & it's supposed to be one of the best bike
trails
on the continent (or so the web site says).

hotdog AT 03