[at-l] dr Seuss

In a message dated 5/5/2005 11:16:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
marn44@aol.com writes:

I got  off the trail after only 10 days... only made it to Neel's  Gap.

You made it all the way to Neel's Gap?  I made it to Gooch Gap.   You are
better than me!  I too will retry an attempt and I will strengthen  my knees in
preparation.  Each step on the trail is a step farther along  the road to
success.  What a beautiful experience -- Being on the AT in  Georgia.

The people that I met were great, the hospitality of the Hiker Hostel
proprietors (Josh and Leigh Saint) was encouraging (they were saints  indeed).  I
had never heard of Dahlonega before my trip south.  Does  everyone know that it
was a Gold town in the olden days?  "Thar's gold in  them thar hills," is true
of the mountains of Georgia.  Gold that shines  and people with hearts of
gold.

Which is more valuable?  It depends on your perception. I really  enjoyed the
people with hearts of gold.

Skylander