[at-l] A Walk in the Woods

In a message dated 5/3/2005 10:50:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pmags@yahoo.com writes:
*
*
*
Having said that, I am nuetral on the book. It is an
amusing read for the first 100 pages or so and ~ the
last twenty pages.  The other parts of the book I felt
as if Bryson was writing filler to fulfill a contract
obligation.
*
*
*

           I liked 'A Walk In The Woods', but felt it wasn't the best
representation of the AT.

        Try Bryson's 'In A Sunburned Country'. It's a motor tour description
of Australia. Some Australians liked it.

*