[at-l] Airport to Union Station

You also mentioned bus stations.
The Greyhound Bus Terminal in D.C. is directly behind Union Station.  However
given the size of Union Station, it's about four block walk.  But, hey, what
is four blocks added to a AT hike?

Re: Airports --

Also, there is a "SuperShuttle" service direct from Dulles to Union Station.

Additionally there is an indirect, but handy, "Flyer Coach Service" from
Dulles and the West Falls Church Metro station, then take the Metro to Metro
Center, for a line change to Union Station.

BTW -- the Metro from DC/Reagan (mentioned below) also requires a line change
of Metro trains.

Check out:

http://www.metwashairports.com/dulles/ground.htm

and

http://www.wmata.com/

I assume you want to take the MARC line to HF.  Be careful in your scheduling
as there are only three outbound trains to HF, they only run in the PM, and
they do not run on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.

Check out:

http://www.mtamaryland.com/services/marc/schedulesSystemMaps/brunswick.cfm

BTW -- if you fly into Dulles, you might want to look into avoiding downtown
DC and connect to MARC in The SW subs of DC.

Chainsaw