[at-l] Fast Talk (no walk)

Ryan gives us a faster server (Thanks, Ryan) and suddenly we have nothing
to say. Is everyone hiking?

I'm sitting her with ice on my left ankle. I was raking leaves and stepped
into a hole that was hidden under an even layer of leaves. That is to say ,
my heel was over the hole . Unfortunately my toes found the far edge and
with nothing under my heel the Achilles tendon got stretched farther than
it ought. OUCH! I should have gone hiking instead of raking the lawn. :(