[at-l] re: chopsticks

This would assume, I guess, that shoveling food into your mouth is better than picking up smaller portions at a time and eating slowly. And we wonder why the US has such a huge problem with obesity.

MrCee237@aol.com wrote:Could never figure out chopsticks although I respect the cultures that use
them seems to me that they should have figured that a knife fork or spoon would
work better. Afterall they do know how to use a shovel isn't that the same
principal or do they dig holes using two sticks? I've always wondered if Sumo
wrestlers use chopsticks? Maybe they would be a good weight watcher tool?