[at-l] BTW

Mags, I found a pair of HiTec Altitude boots early his week ($49.95 on
sale) and I've been using them on my daily walks to break them in. So far
my conclusion is that they don't really need breaking in. Damn but they are
comfortable. The only thing is, either my foot has grown again or they run
a bit small. I generally wear an 11.5 shoe or a 12 boot (allowing for
double socks) but I ended up buying a 13. I tried on other 13s (different
mfg) and they seemed larger than the Altitude so it isn't all my foot
getting bigger. Thanks for the tip on these boots.