From: Paul Magnanti <pmags@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:42:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [at-l] Utah?

>>Spirit Eagle will NOT be going to Trail Days -
instead >>we'll be hiking in
>>southern Utah.

Where?

Just as a heads up, there has been much flooding in
parts of Utah lately, many of the canyons have much
debris and flooding.

There was a recent S&R of two people who dies of
hypothermia in the Escalante area.

Was planning to go myself over Mem. Day weekend to
this area, but some of my friends are now a bit more
hesitant to go there. So we are going to Capital Reef
NP instead.

No trail days for me in any case...