[at-l] Photos

Not exactly a hike (well, *I* was hiking) but here is a link to the photos
I took of the canoe/kayak whitewater trip last Saturday. It's not my best
work. I'm mostly a landscape kind of guy but there are a few of good shots.
I like the 4th one and the 3rd and 4th from the bottom too.

They put in above the falls, crossed to the other shore then came down the
face of the falls where there was dry rock(1st shot). Subsequent shots of
them paddling below the falls shows why they portaged around the falls.

Jim