[at-l] Cell Phones, yet again

I think that there must have been a proctologist in the crowd. At least I assumed that from the description of what he said he was contemplating doing with that feller's phone...

I was on a Volksmarch once where there was a doctor doing business on the phone while he was hiking.  Annoying!  Like he could have gotten out of the woods quickly in an emergency!  He just wanted the rest of us to know how important he was.  <G>  Unimpressed, I was!  anklebear