[at-l] Brand spankin' newbie

Hi Victoria and Welcome!

You will learn a lot here, but I also wanted to suggest that you check out
the Women Hikers list. Just send me an e-mail, if you are interested and I
will send you an invite.  It is for "Women Only" and we get into some
discussions that you may not want to get into with the guys looking over
your shoulder.

Is your fianc? a hiker?  Since you are looking for a buddy I suspect he must
not be.  I hope he is supportive of your plans.  You are right that it is a
great time to hike, before you start a family.

Hugs, Hummingbird