Fwd: [at-l] Exotic meats (was Oh My!)

In a message dated 4/7/2005 2:24:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Bror8588
writes:

There is a place in NYC on 72nd Street and Broadway that has the very  best
Hot-dogs in the world, bar none.  They charge .60 cents per, and  that includes
sauerkraut, onions, & mustard.  Not only are they  inexpensive but they taste
great!  I usually order two and a drink for  some ridiculously low price and
go either to Strawberry Hill in Central Park  or in days of long ago I would
eat in a little triangular park on Broadway,  and watch the street scene.  The
combination was a treat!

Skylander

Oops!  That would be Strawberry Fields in Central Park (I used to live  on
Strawberry Hill in Stamford, CT) and the name of the establishment with the
great hot-dogs is Grey's Papaya.

Skylander