[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 24, Issue 7
- Subject: [at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 24, Issue 7
- From: jbullar1 at twcny.rr.com (Jim Bullard)
- Date: Thu Apr 7 14:04:18 2005
- In-reply-to: <008801c53b96$f5c4b650$6101a8c0@yourah1qbb56u1>
- References: <20050407170035.7194E1CFCA@edina.hack.net>
At 01:26 PM 4/7/2005 -0400, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>I will not eat them in the rain
>I do not like them on a train
>I do not like them in a box
>I will not eat them with a fox
>From: Nina <email@example.com>
>Subject: Re: [at-l] Exotic meats (was Oh My!)
>I think beefalo and broccoflower would make a nice brunch dish. I would eat
>it all with a spork.
>Ah, I make myself chortle.
I'd eat beefalo and broccoflower. I don't think I want to try most of the
other stuff that has been mentioned though.