[at-l] 2 Tangs

> Two things...
>
> I was eating pizza with anchovies on the side last night. I, as I
> typically do when eating anchovies, got a bone stuck between my teeth.
> Odd thing was, it was a chicken bone. Figure that.
>
> Why the hell hasn't someone wished Marsha a happy birthday yet?!? It's
> after 9 o'clock in the eastern time zone!!!
>
> --
> Felix J. McGillicuddy
> ME-->GA '98
> "Your Move"
> ALT '03 KT '03
> http://Felixhikes.tripod.com/

I've always thought anchovies were fowl, especially as a layer on pizza.  Hope
you were able to pullet free.
2 Tangs?  Lessee...a hiker might have some Tang as a pick-me-up.  So 2 Tangs
would be a 2 tonic drink, I guess.

Speaking of German beverages, happy birthday Marsha, have one TODAY!

JestBill  Ga--->Me '03