[at-l] ATC's Brian King

Clark Wright wrote:

> Thanks to Linda for the heads up re Brian King.  I just want all you
> good people on the AT-L list to know that Brian was the steady rock
> for me at ATC over the past almost 30 months

Well...maybe I shouldn't say it...but, Brian King has never been less
than a jerk to me. I've had but two 'conversations' with him and both
times he was quite unfriendly (for diplomacy's sake). Both times were a
result of him reading something not intended for him. Once when he wrote
me using someone else's e-mail account...and, once when someone (a
lister here) forwarded (without telling me) a private note to Brian.
He's 95% of the reason I'll not be writing for the ATNs anymore.  (I'm
just sayin'.)