[at-l] I Have This Friend

Oops, I hit "send" to soon.

Jim, there is a difference between a hike with some not-so-nice parts,
and a job that is just a bad fit all around. Big difference. Also, if
a job isn't particularly a stepping-stone to a "something better" that
the employee has in mind ... why stay there? Especially if you hate
it?

Also, job security isn't necessarily *having a job* ... it is the
ability to *get* a job. Big difference there, too.

Life is too short to spend it doing something you hate. Particularly
when a person, like this "friend" has no children to support and has
very few debts. I've seen too many people spend their lives at a job
they hated, only to retire at 62 and die at 63.

That's my $0.25. :-)

Waterfall

--
http://asortofnotebook.blogspot.com