[at-l] The Gathering, 2005

I have made reservations at Quechee State Park (Vermont).  It is much closer
to Hanover (although not closer to the trail--heehee) in time to drive between
the two spots.

Quechee has hot showers (but no heat to combat the natural seasonal cool).
It has lean-to's just like those on the AT.  It also has regular campsites.

My question, now that where I'll stay is taken care of, is where we'll be
able to park our cars during the Gathering.

Kinnickinic