[at-l] OT Related to feet--in a musical way

	Tallahassee was on its feet for two solid hours last night.  The
audience was definitely in love with John Mellencamp, and yours truly was
there with her daughter, 10 rows back, under killer speakers--the bass
soundwaves thumping like another heartbeat in her chest--thanks to some
kind maneuvering by one of our listers, whose client John is.  The
Mellenmeister put on a terrific show, with the help of some extraordinary
musicians, who got to show their talent in solos here and there during
the evening. Especially notable were two ladies--the violinist Miriam Sturm
(beautiful solo in Pink Houses) and percussionist Patty Peterson (who got
to sing and strut her stuff in one of the songs).
	The icing on the cake, for this old lady who was in love with the
flower power songs of the 60's, was Donovan--John's special guest on the
tour--singing Atlantis (my favorite), Mellow Yellow, etc.  Ah yes, he's
still the musical poet.
	My daughter and I had a magical evening, for which we are most
appreciative.  Trail Magic of a sort.  Thanks, You-Know-Who.
	~~ eArThworm

                     Visit my TRAILS BIBLIOGRAPHY at
       <http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor/AT_bibliography.htm>