[at-l] Heavy metals and RnR

I have not doubt that I am lacking the breadth of experience of RnR or many others in this community and thus not qualified to judge the validity of your statements or arguments.  However it would seem to me that what "the Trail is about" to each who experiences it is whatever it is that he or she deems it to be about.

In simpler terms, the AT is to each his/her own and not one answer for all.

Simpler yet, HYOH.

Kent Gardam

RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:

The general internet AT community is hostile to what the Trail is
about...