[at-l] On line trail contributions

Bob,
You want to keep the "contribute on line button"  The direct link to
contribute is ...  https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=5092
You should also have an "opt out" feature for the snail mail
acknowledgement. I was glad to contribute but I did not need the thank
you letter and MATLT doesn't need the extra mailing expense.

Steve