[at-l] Baby Bump is here!!!

And no lightweight either. Goosebump the Rainbow Princess (SOBO '03)
has lightened her packweight considerably.

Report below from proud papa, '98 & '03 SOBO thruhiker Rainbow Slick:

"I'm very proud to announce the birth of our daughter, Emily Elizabeth
Erdman.  She was born on Wed 3/9/05 at 9:15 am at St. Luke's Hospital
in Bethlehem, PA.  She weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs 6 oz. (3.8kg).

Becky & Emily will be in the hospital until Fri morning.  Anyone
wishing to speak to Becky directly can reach her at 610-954-1307.  The
phone ringer will be off when she is sleeping so don't worry about
waking her.  I can't have the mobile phone on inside the hospital.

She had a short labor but a long pushing phase due to the position of
the baby but praise God there were no complications & they are both
doing fine all things considered."

Mark