[at-l] Hike ended short after 13 miles

As I posted to Lilla reply, I have become senile in my old
age.  Yes, sternum straps can be a problem for the more 'full
figured' woman.  Also shoulder straps as they may fall across
the breasts.  Several manufactures have been designing paacks
especially for women and thus this may no longer be a
problem.  I guess that I was lamenting the loss of Kahley
from the list.

Sorry about my addled rambling.

Grey Senile Owl

AKA Bob Dudley