[at-l] Trip Report -Tenacious Tanasi, Dawg and Peanut

In a message dated 2/21/2005 7:54:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
askowronek@mindspring.com writes:

>  Someone on The List is going to have a suggestion or a solution on the
> glove issue, so feel free to dispense with the  advice.

Heh.  I just got Mountain Hardwear overgloves because of  this.

(Mountain Hardwear Tempest SL)

I believe there are a  variety of overmittens too, but then hands are
pretty much useless so I  don't like them.

-amy

**

On my thru, I used convertible mittens. They were made of a neoprene like
material, and the mitten portion opened up, folded back,  &  velcroed to the
back & you had half gloves on. I liked them.

hotdog