[at-l] Article on walking

Darn it.  See, this would have been a great time for us to have met.  I knew I needed to go to the Gathering this year. Hmmm... Just how far is it from Tennessee to New Hampshire?  ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Bror8588@aol.com
Sent: Feb 19, 2005 2:46 PM
To: Nightwalker_AT@charter.net, at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Article on walking

In a message dated 2/19/2005 2:42:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Nightwalker_AT@charter.net writes:

Sloe  does this as well. I think it's the coolest thing you can do for a  kid.

Sloe was the one I had in mind.  I do not know Sly except for his
contributions on this list. I got a bit mixed up.  I met Sloetoe and the  boys at The
Gathering in Hanover last year (see how mixed up I can be -- it was  in 2003).
They were set up in the same Campsite (#16) at Storr's  Pond.

I hope to get to Hanover again (in October) and see the Hiking Community
(ALDHA) at The Gathering.

Skylander